24 março 2009

I'm sorry

I wish things were easier. I wish love wouldn't hurt so bad. I wish I had the answers for all your questions. And for all of my questions. But I don't have them. I have no ideia of what I'm doing. Of what I feel. I'm completely lost.
I can't erase the past, I can't take the pain away from you. I will only cause you more pain.
You have the right to hate me, but I know you won't do that, even wanting. You have the right to think I'm a monster. Sometimes I do seem one.
All the times I said "I love you", I meant what I said. But somehow that feeling is disapering. And I feel impotent for being unable to do something to avoid that.
I'm really sorry for all the pain I caused you. And for all the pain I may still cause. I never wanted to hurt you. I only wanted you to be happy. But now I can't make you happy. I know I'm the worst person in the world for all the mistakes I've been making. But I can't avoid them. I can't to anything.

Sem comentários: